Have you ever made a beautiful chart in OpenOffice.org suite and wanted to publish it eg. on your website? Unfortunately, Calc doesn’t have this option by default (and I’m too lazy to search if there is any plugin which can do it). But you can export your charts using OpenOffice.org Drawing application – just follow those steps (tested using OOo version 3.1.1):
1. Select the chart placed in OpenOffice.org Calc and copy it (Ctrt+C).
2. Open OpenOffice.org Drawing application.
3. Paste the copied chart (Ctrl+V).
4. From the File menu, select the Export option.
5. Choose the output format (JPEG) and filename. If you want the output image to be cropped to chart size, simply tick the Selection box.
And this is the final effect: